புதன், 8 ஆகஸ்ட், 2012

SAFE PRODUCTION FOR DEVELOPMENT.


I have written this English poem based on my little closeness which I had in my college days with Iombic tri/tetra/penta meters, prosidy, sonnet etc.  I have also translated this in Tamil also (in kalippaa) but you readers have to comment about the translations's closeness!
===================================















===================================

We be hard working hand;
With a love for the same!
Thats sure a magic wand;
For the path of our fame!

Mind working as a knife
Will give a result known!
Envy other people life,
You will be an inert stone!

Working with the safety yields,
Make thy life full of sweets!
Other wise hollow deals,
Always end in empty tweets!

Without any stopping mind,
Our lovely working band,
Toil safely with a bind
Make a Strong Mother Land!

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக